FOREVER PUSHING FORWARD | SUSTAINABILITY
We understand that our everyday operations impact our employees, the communities we work in as well as the global environment. It’s why we’re committed to creating a culture and operating environment that doesn’t simply follow a Safety, Health and Environmental Policy (SHE), but pushes for continuous improvement in our performance every day, in every way.
With this in mind, we’ll continue to push ourselves to:
- Deliver safety excellence through the provision of healthy and safe working conditions, equipment and systems of work
- Avoid, reduce or control the creation, emission or discharge of any type of pollutant or waste
- Work in collaboration with the MOD to optimise its current and future needs
- Ensure the ongoing monitoring, evaluation and continuous reduction of risk
- Detail specific SHE objectives and targets in an annual SHE Plan
- Involve our employees in the assessment of risk, review of incidents and development of practical controls
- Work closely with our supply chain to reduce risk and apply best practice
- Regularly review performance and strategy at all operational locations through stakeholder feedback, surveys and audits
Want to know more? Download our latest Safety, Health and Environmental Policy.